Day : 01
*On arrival in Singapore, you will be met by our representative and transferred to city centre hotel– lunch at Indian
restaurant–late evening proceed to night safari with tram ride animal show, fire & dance show- dinner –
Day : 02
*After breakfast You will be taken to see for full day Universal studios trip. Universal Studios is a theme park located
within Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island, Singapore.
*It was a key component of Genting& bid for the right to build Singapore& second integrated resort. On 8 December
2006, the Singapore government announced that the consortium had won the bid.
*Construction of the theme park and the rest of the resort started on 19 April 2007.
*It is the second Universal Studios theme park to open in Asia (Japan being the first), and the first in Southeast Asia.
*Evening sentosatour and wings of time show – dinner – over/night stay.
Day : 03
*After Breakfast check out the hotel luggage kept in lobby –transfer to halfday city tour such as Little India,
Chinatown and Merlion Park, Singapore River, Sunteck city, city hall, chinesetemple -lunch at Indian restaurant
evening transfer to kualalumpur on arrival in Kuala Lumpur, you will be met by our representative and transferred to
Singapore port to check in Superstar Gemini cruise – over/night stayat Cruise.
Day : 04
*Superstar Gemini Sailing From Singapore offers fantastic option of world class cruise holidays in asia pacific region.
*Over night stay in Cruise.
Day : 05
*Morning check out the cruise and port to Singapore airport (or) Singapore coach station to travel Kuala Lumpur –
dinner over night stay.
Day : 06
*After breakfast, drive to Genting Highlands. Genting Highlands popularly known as, the City of Entertainment and is
just 50kms from Kuala Lumpur or KL. It is at times referred as the Las Vegas of Malaysia as it is the only legal land-
based casino in Malaysia.
*It is one of the Malaysia premier holiday and convention destination.
*Lunch at genting island evening later on return back to the hotel – dinner – overnight stay.
Day : 07
*After breakfast at hotel, Visit the Petronas Twin Tower photo Stop – the tallest buildings in the world, central market,
dataranmerdeka square, KL railway station, lake gardens – the city most popular and scenic park, parliament house,
national planetarium, masjid jamek, national library, national mosque, china town lunch evening back to Kul dinner
Day : 08
*After Breakfast at hotel check out and kept all luggage’s in lobby free for shopping and guest own activities – lunch
at Indian restaurant transfer to airporten route visit Putrajaya tour Perdana Putra, Putra MosquePutrajaya Lake
Putrajaya Landmark Millennium Monument Return home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Package Inclusions :-
- 02Night accommodation in Singapore
- 02 Night accommodation in Cruise
- 03Night accommodation in Malaysia
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Singapore city tour
- Night Safari with Tram Ride
- Sentosa tour – wings of time
- Universal Studio
- Kuala Lumpur city tour
- Genting day tour with 1 way cable car, and en route visit to Batu Caves
- En route Putrajaya tour on departure at Kuala Lumpur
- Singapore hotel to port ( Cruise )
- Port to ( Cruise ) Singapore airport
- 1 way coach ticket from SIN – Kul
- All tours and transfers on ACprivate vehicle
- All taxes
- Round trip Air Ticket
- Singapore / Malaysia Visa
Cruise Inclusions :
- Cruise Accommodation (Cabin)
- Meals at buffet restaurants
- Usage of specified cruise facilities
- Participation in our specified cruise activities
- Complimentary meals
Package Exclusions :-
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Camera fee (still or video)