DAY 01 : Narita International Airport
*Arrival Narita International Airport,
*Clear Custom and Immigration.
*Meet with our English Speaking Guide and transfer by coach to Meiji Shrine and Yoyogi Park.
*After the tour transfer to hotel for check in (Check in is after 02:00 Pm Only)
*Indian Cuisine After dinner transfer to Hotel
*After 08:00 pm.
*Additional Transfer cost is by paxs own account. Transportation Ministry of Japan are very strict on the Driver driving hours
for 12 hours only From 08:00 to 08:00 pm.
DAY 02 : Tokyo City Tour
Buffet in the hotel
*After breakfast transfer by coach to Asakusa Kannon Temple with Nakamise Shopping Street, Sumida River Cruise to
Odaiba Tour Venus fort, Palate Town , Rainbow Bridge and Statue of liberty. Lunch at Odaiba.
*Tour continue to Tokyo Tower First Observatory, Imperial Palace (Photo stop), Drive through Ginza.
(World Famous Shopping Paradise with beautiful window display, high class departmental shops)
*After dinner transfer back to hotel.
DAY 03 : Mt.Fuji-Hakone-Tokyo
Buffet in hotel
*By Ac coach to Mt.Fuji 5th Station (The higher point can reach by bus its name five station and it is 2/3rd of the
height of this mountain.
*If the weather is bad the gate of the five station might not be open, So no promise that we can reach the five station is
all depends on Weather Permit)
*After lunch transfer by coach to Hakone Lake Ashi (Photo stop) and Cable Car to Owakudani Boiling valley. After the
tour transfer to Tokyo.
*Indian Cuisine After dinner transfer to the hotel.
DAY 04 : Tokyo-Kyoto Tour
Buffet in the Hotel
*After breakfast check out from the Hotel. Walk to Local train station take a local train to to Tokyo station to
Board bullet train to Kyoto station time consume 02hrs 20 min Upon arrival Kyoto station transfer to Kinkakuji
Temple and Nishijin Kimono Show.
*After lunch tour continue to Kiyomizu Temple and Gion district whereby you can get a chance to view
Geisha walking around the street.
*After dinner transfer to Hotel.
*This morning we will courier the baggage Included for up to one piece of baggage from Tokyo Hotel to
Osaka Hotel 19 May you will received the baggage.
*We suggest the paxs to carry 01 Night clothing in hand carry. Due Bullet train do not have large area
to store big luggage.
*In Japan at all the Station there is no baggage assistance available
*If not paxs have to carry their baggage in to the Bullet train, without Porter Service and put the bags
in leg room area.
DAY 05 : Nara-Osaka City Tour
*Buffet in the Hotel After breakfast transfer by coach to Tea Ceremony and Nara Todaiji Temple with deer park.
*Tour continue to Osaka Castle and Tempozan Ferris Wheel.
Notes.We have change the tea ceremony from Tokyo City to Kyoto City due it has
the atmosphere in Kyoto for Tea Ceremony.
*Indian CuisineAfter dinner transfer to Hotel.
DAY 06 : Osaka-Kobe Tour
Buffet in the Hotel
*Morning transfer to Kobe Earthquake Museum, The Akashi-Kaikyō Bridge connects Awaji to the city of Kobe.
*Tour continue to Ijinkan Involve no entrance and Mahaveer Jain Temple.
*Indian Cuisine After dinner transfer to Hotel.
DAY 07 : Departure
Buffet in the Hotel
*After breakfast check out from the Hotel and transfer by coach with English speaking guide to Kansai
international airport for your departure.
All bus Driver in Japan maximum driving hours is 12 Hours
(Regulated by Transportation Ministry of Japan)
After 08:00 Pm. Additional charge for Bus 01 Hour used is 10000 Japanese Yen
- Above rates are based on only one time Transfer Per Group from Narita Airport to Tokyo Hotel and Osaka Hotel to Kansai International Airport
- Rates are tentatively based on today’s date, it might goes up,
- In Japan Group Rates are based on Twin Sharing. If request Double room , the rates might be high
Due to Very limited double Room in Japan Hotel.
Above cost Includes:
- 06 Nights Accommodation twin Sharing inclusive of all present applicable taxes.
- 06 Breakfasts /05 Lunches / 06 Dinners.
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide.
- Transportation using A/C Coach.
- 01 bottle of 500ml mineral Water Per Day Per Pax
- Bullet train from Tokyo Station to Kyoto Station
- Entrance: Tokyo Tower first observatory, Sumida River Cruise, Cable Car, Kinkakuji Temple,
- Kiyomizu Temple, Tea Ceremony, Nara Todaiji Temple with Deer Park, Osaka Castle ,
- Ferris wheel and Kobe Earthquake Museum.
- Airfare, Visa and Insurance
Above Cost does not include:
- Personal Expenses like Laundry/Drinks.
- Porterage at the Hotel/ Airport.
- Tipping to the Guide & Driver is 500 Yen per Day per Paxs. (Is Compulsory)
- 9% Service Tax on the package cost ( subject to change due to Govt. regulations )