DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN BALI – TRANSFER IN TO HOTEL
*Arrival in Bali and check in to the hotel.
DAY 02 FULLDAY TOUR : WATER SPORT (1x Banana Boat)- ULUWATU TEMPLE
*Upon arrival to Bali International airport, meet and greet with our local preventative and check in hotel.
*You can relax for your first day in Bali – Driver will pick you up at 7pm for Dinner.
*After breakfast, the trip will star go Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua offer the exciting and fun seawater activities and great
challenge for your holiday in Bali, Tanjung Benoa Bali is the popular water sport sites in Bali from motorize until the
manual water sport.
*Enjoy the fantastic, experience from our water sport activities such as Parasailing, Donut Boat, Fly Fish, Banana Boat,
Jet Ski, Water Ski, wake Boarding and Snorkeling on personal account except the activity that mention in excursion.
*After That you will Visit Uluwatu Temple, or Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual
pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea
*This temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops as that of Tanah Lot Temple, another important sea temple
located in the island’s western shores.
DAY 03 FULLDAY TOUR : UBUD TOUR (MAS + CELUK VILLAGE) — KINTAMANI VOLCANO – TANAH LOT| TEMPLE
*After breakfast the trip starting to visit Mas + Celuk Village to see process who to make silver and visit Argo Tourism
Coffee Plantation, here you can see how to process to make coffee and you also see the best Indonesian Coffee is
Luwak Coffee next will continue to Ubud Market (Ubud Palace), the most popular traditional market in Bali, this place
also to one of location for Eat, Pray, Love movie with actress Julia Robert.
*Next trip to Kintamani volcano with the active volcano of mount Batur and beautiful lake.Tanah Lot Temple is one of
Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops.
*An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves; Tanah Lot Temple is simply
among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons.
*The onshore site is dotted with smaller shrines alongside visitors’ leisure facilities that comprise restaurants, shops
and a cultural park presenting regular dance performances.
*The temple is located in the Beraban village of the Tabanan regency, an approximate 20km northwest of Kuta, and is
included on most tours to Bali’s western and central regions.
DAY 04 TRANSFER OUT TO AIRPORT And Kuala lumpur Trip
*Free and easy by own until the time to transfer out to airport for your Trip to kuala lumpur on arrival in Kuala Lumpur,
you will be met by our representative and transferred to hotel Kuala Lumpur opularly called as KL.
*It is the capital and the largest city in Malaysia – dinner – over/night stay.
DAY 05 FULLDAY TOUR : Genting And Batucave Tour
*After breakfast, drive to Genting Highlands. Genting Highlands popularly known as, the City of Entertainment and is
just 50kms from Kuala Lumpur or KL.
*It is at times referred as the Las Vegas of Malaysia as it is the only legal land-based casino in Malaysia.
*It is one of the Malaysia premier holiday and convention destination.
*Lunch at coffee terrace evening later on return back to the hotel – dinner – overnight stay.
DAY 06 FULLDAY TOUR : Kualalumpur City Tour
*After breakfast at hotel, Visit the Petronas Twin Tower photo Stop – the tallest buildings in the world, central market,
dataran merdeka square, KL railway station, lake gardens – the city most popular and scenic park, parliament house,
national planetarium, masjid jamek, national library, national mosque, china town, Thean Hou Temple – one of the
largest chinese temples • lunch • evening back to Kul • dinner • over/night stay
DAY 07: TRANSFER TO AIRPORT
*After Breakfast at hotel check out and kept all luggage’s in lobby free for shopping and guest own activities – lunch at
Indian restaurant transfer to airport en route visit Putrajaya tour Perdana Putra, Putra Mosque Putrajaya Lake
Putrajaya Landmark Millennium Monument Return home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Package Inclusions :
- 03 Night accommodation in Bali
- Bali Tour as per Itinerary
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- 03 Night accommodation in Malaysia
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Kuala Lumpur city tour
- Genting day tour with 1 way cable car, and en route visit to Batu Caves
- En route Putrajaya tour on arrival day to Kuala Lumpur
- All tours and transfers on AC private vehicle
- All taxes
- Round trip Air Ticket
- Malaysia Visa
Terms & Condition
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, and mini bar charges: tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Smiley trips reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/ re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID card).PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo Id.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our cancellation policy.
100% of the package cost OR Full cost or the package – is Nonrefundable.